Rest in peace

Tuesday - 7/16/2019

Rest in peace...
My mom passed away over the weekend, Sunday the fluids in her lungs made it very difficult for her to breath, she slipped into a semi coma, whatever that is (was) and was provided 100% oxygen via a mask but provided no breathing assistance via a machine as per her last wishes and the health POA. She was also provided a morphine drip to keep her pain free and comfortable so she basically died in her sleep, I guess when one has to go.. that's the most comfortable, going to sleep and never waking up?

My sister and brother who both live in Ft Myers, FL will be taking care of my mom's final arrangements while I deal with my own immediate health issues. Blood pressure reading as of 6:00am CST Tuesday morning, again slightly elevated from last week, 139 / 84. I expect these readings to reduce and get back to the lower numbers I saw at the end of the weight loss boot camp during week 7 as the anxiety and stress of an elderly parent's death diminishes, so I am told.


Comments